This state-mandated service is necessary for the transfer of data from public schools districts to the state data repository. It allows districts to be compliant with the demands and timelines established by the State Education Department. This service supports districts in the quest to:
- Report data to all levels of the State Data Warehouse that is complete and accurate.
- Assign each student a unique 10-digit NY ID allowing assessment information to be continuously linked when students move within New York State.
T: (914) 922 3228
STATE REPORTING SERVICES
ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
CEO Certification of ePMF forms
PMF Teacher data will be certified in the TAA system.State Reporting
Data Extract Due: Staff Snapshot and Staff Assignment
All non-assignment data populates ePMF forms from Staff Snapshot.
Staff and course counts used for federal reporting.State Reporting
2017-18 BEDS DAY Enrollment Data Extract
Second Pull of Data.
Enrollment by grade, district of residence, district Pre-K, and supplemental enrollment counts are collected for calculating preliminary State Aid allocations.State Reporting
2017-18 FRPL Data Due
Used for calculating preliminary State Aid allocations. Also reported to USED via EDFacts. All entities needState Reporting
Deadline to order Regent exams
- Order Regents & RCTs booklets via the SED web portal
- Demographics and enrollment records due in L1 for students being tested
- .CSV file due to LHRIC for printing all answer sheetsTesting Services
- SED Building District List 17-18
- SWBOCES 2017-2018 Virtual Codes.xlsx
- PNW BOCES 2017-2018 Virtual Codes.xlsx
- Rockland BOCES 2017-2018 Virtual Codes.xlsx
- NYC District of Residence Address Lookup Searchable Map
- NYC District of Residence Address Lookup Example.pdf
- 2017-18 SIRS Reporting Memo
- 2017-18 SIRS Timeline
- Career Pathways
Manuals and Templates
Staff Data Collection
Special Ed Data Collection
LHRIC STATE REPORTING NEWS
Important Deadlines from NYSED may be found by visiting the NYSED Reporting Calendar.