The eSchoolData system provides a robust knowledge management platform to effectively handle a school district’s information and administration requirements. Built on an enterprise-grade, service-oriented architecture, eSchoolData is a fully integrated system that also can interact well with other applications. The LHRIC/eSchoolData team is at your service to help you streamline eSchoolData's wide range of functionality for all users, including:
- District Administrative functions such as management of Demographics, Attendance, Discipline, Health, Special Programs, Lockers, and more.
- Guidance modules include scheduling, management of graduation plans, and student portfolios.
- Teachers utilize access Grading functions, Attendance, Class Roster, Assignments, Tests / Quizzes, and Standards.
- The Reporting module processes all data centrally; either on demand or on a pre-scheduled basis, to provide pre-submittal edit checks and verification of the data, and also provides the ability to easily submit required Department of Education data via electronic transmission or data warehouse extraction.
- The Parent Portal can provide access to a range of information to parents via the internet, encouraging a "go green" philosophy in the sharing of information.
- A Student Portal is also available for use.
- Integration with Assessments, APPR, Standards-based elementary report cards and much more.
Browser and System Requirements
Minimum and Recommended System Requirements
To ensure that eSchoolData performs seamlessly, please adhere to the requirements listed in the chart below:
The eSchool Data Team
Rita Kelly is the Project Manager of the LHRIC eSchoolData support team. Heading the team since its inception, Rita has coordinated the transition of many of our districts who formerly used SASI. Rita has a broad range of expertise in eSchoolData, has successfully completed the eSchoolData Level II Certification program, and is also certified as an eSchoolData Master Scheduler. Rita has received certification from Pace University's DDA/CIO program.
Anthony Perrone joined the LHRIC in 2008 and supports our eSchoolData Districts. Tony is also involved in extensive testing and research for districts using eSchoolData. Tony has successfully completed the eSchoolData Level II Certification program and has expertise in reporting tools and data analysis, and has also completed the Infinite Campus Level I Product Knowledge certification and Technical certification.
John Rodriguez joined the LHRIC in July 2017 and provides customer support for districts using eSchoolData, Infinite Campus , and eSchoolPlus. He has successfully completed Infinite Campus Product Knowledge 1
Sejal Shah joined the LHRIC in 2008. Sejal is involved with testing and researching data for our eSchoolData and Infinite Campus districts. She has successfully completed Infinite Campus Product Knowledge I and II, Support and SQL Accreditations, eSchoolData Support Certification and eSchoolData Master Scheduling Certification for Support Specialists.
Abby Simon joined the LHRIC in 2007 and provides customer support for districts using eSchoolData. Abby has successfully completed the eSchoolData Level II Certification program. Abby has also successfully completed Infinite Campus Level 1 Product Knowledge certification.
Regina Haecker joined the LHRIC in 2019 and provides customer support for districts using eSchool Data.
Jerry Maiorano joined the LHRIC in 2019 and provides customer support for districts using eSchool Data.