Supporting Districts during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Please visit the below link to visit our Data Services support resources webpage. this will have updated information about contacting us and what support we are able to offer through this unique time of closures.
The New York State Education Department (NYSED) has now suspended the below Spring 2020 state exams for the rest of the school year.
Click this link for the memo. (3-20-20)
This suspension for the remainder of the school year applies to the following New York State testing programs:
- NYS Grades 3-8 English Language Arts Test;
- NYS Grades 3-8 Mathematics Test;
- NYS Grade 4 Elementary-Level Science Test;
- NYS Grade 8 Intermediate-Level Science Test;
- NYS English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) in Grades K-12; and
- NYS Alternate Assessment (NYSAA) for students with severe cognitive disabilities in Grades 3-8 and high school.
Answer Sheet Layouts
Transmittals & Directions 19-20
Computer Based Testing
Do you know that The New York State Education Department is transitioning to computer-based testing (CBT) for the ELA/Math 3-8 and NYSAA exams?
For Frequently Asked Questions and CBT Resources, please visit the CBT Support Page
CIO/Testing Coordinator Meetings
Attend in person or via webinar
- New Testing Coordinator- November 20th, 2019- 10:00AM
- Non Public- December